Yes, TheCruiseGenius is heading back to Cancun! I’ll be bringing you an update on how the Grand Palladium Riviera Maya and Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres all-inclusive resorts are doing now that the COVID vaccinations are in full swing in the U.S.
Before I go any further, I wanted to point out the blog roll that you see at the bottom of each page of my blog (see pic above).
Each one of these links are great resources for travel enthusiasts.
I just added MilitaryFares.com to the list, so stay tuned for more updates regarding this niche travel company dedicated to our military (active-duty and veterans), their spouses and government employees.
As I was checking out my upcoming flight details on United.com, the following info came up:Although you DO NOT need any special requirements such as a COVID-19 Test or quarantines to visit Cancun and Riviera Maya, travelers are reminded to follow Health Travel Guidance as well as local and state advisories regarding COVID-19. Specifically, travelers are also encouraged to:
- Fill out a Health Questionnaire ONLINE the DAY you are arriving in Mexico.
- Maintain a social distance of six feet wherever possible while at the security, immigrations, and customs checkpoints.
- Wear a face mask throughout your travel experience. You may be asked to adjust your mask for ID verification at the immigration checkpoints.
- Practice good hygiene, such as washing your hands regularly, including directly before and after completing the security screening process. If it is not possible to wash your hands, please use hand sanitizer.
- Arrive at the airport early to allow adequate time for checking bags, completing security screening and getting to the departure gate. COVID-19 has affected some staffing and operations across the airport environment, potentially adding time to your pre-flight experience.
TRANSPORTATION ADVISORY: COVID-19 COMPLIANCE INFORMATION
YOU MUST reserve transportation services with a company that is in COMPLIANCE with the New Health and Safety Regulations and Protocols. Below is a list of transportation services available to passengers arriving at Cancun Airport. For your benefit, some rates have been discounted up to 50% from the regular rates.
- TRANSPORTATION TO HOTELS/LODGING – Options include Shared Shuttles, Economical Services, Private Services, Van Services, etc. (Includes a Welcome Gift) Please visit: https://www.cancunairport.com/transportation.html
- CANCUN LIMOUSINE SERVICE – Private Services, Sedans, VIP Services, Limos: www.CancunLimousine.com
- AIRPORT TAXIS – Rates and reservations: https://www.cancunairport.com/taxi.html
- RENTAL CARS – Cancun Airport is the largest RENTAL CAR CENTER in the area. Visit: https://www.cancunairport.com/rental-car-agencies.html to book your car.
- PUBLIC BUSES – Public Bus Service from the airport to Cancun, Playa del Carmen, and Tulum: https://www.cancunairport.com/public-buses.html
Stay tuned to all my social media channels for updates from the Grand Palladium resorts!